Our preschool program is designed to include developmentally age-appropriate practices.
Students engage in thematic units that involve exploratory hands-on and minds-on learning to our students. Our teachers empower students to learn about things they wonder about in the world around them.
It is highly important to create a safe, caring environment, and connection with all students in an early childhood classroom. In this safe and caring environment, children thrive and want to learn.
- Valentina Jankulovska, Preschool Teacher
This booklet provides information about what a Preschool student will be learning in school. It includes specific information on the following:
- Building character and a culture of success with QSI's Success Orientations
- Our approaches to learning that foster imagination and creative expression
- Our methods to measure success
- What a preschooler will learn in our thematic units