The Secondary School Program at QSI International School of Skopje focuses on equipping students with the skills, knowledge and behaviors required to be success in a post-secondary environment. Students set individual learning goals, receive instructional support, and demonstrate achievement.
The QSI Secondary school offers the kind of flexibility and rigor which guarantee individual support for each student: the small class sizes and mastery learning system ensure each student can reach success, and the AP program enables students to challenge themselves in their areas of interest. This flexibility is very rewarding for me as a teacher as well because it allows me to work closely with all of my students and watch them thrive.
- Ivana Zivkovic, Secondary Teacher
QSI International School of Skopje is proud to offer the rigorous Advanced Placement (AP) Capstone Diploma Program.
AP Capstone is a new program from College Board that prepares students for the independent research, collaborative teamwork, and communication skills that are in line with what universities are increasingly seeking.
The program promotes curious, independent, and collaborative scholars and prepares them to make logical evidence-based decisions.
AP Capstone is centered around two AP courses—AP Seminar and AP Research—and is designed to complement and enhance the discipline-specific study in other AP courses.
Below are listed some of the universities to which students who graduated from QSI International School of Skopje were accepted.
- St. John’s University, USA
- New York University, USA
- Bryant University, USA
- Castleton University, USA
- Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- HAN University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
- Sheffield University, Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
- Schiller International University, Heidelberg, Germany
- University of Roehampton, UK
- University of Leicester, UK
- Webster University, Leiden, The Netherlands