Thank you for your interest in QSI International School of Skopje.
QSI Skopje has a long history in the community.
Applications are accepted throughout the year, and students are admitted based on space availability.
Please refer to the following steps to complete the admissions process.
(1) Visit the school.
Interested parents can call the School Receptionist at +38923051844 or send an email to email@example.com in order to make an appointment to visit the campus.
Our admissions staff will lead a tour of the our campus facilities and classrooms, describe the learning program, and introduce prospective families to the Director and faculty.
(2) Complete and submit the Application forms and necessary documents.
- Application form
- Copy of student passport
– Copies of immunization records
– Physical examination form completed and signed by a doctor. Completing this form may require more time, therefore, parents may submit it once in Skopje.
– Provide two years of previous school records
- All of the above documents may be submitted by email
(3) Pay the one time, non-refundable registration fee of $300 USD.
(4) Placement Test and Interview.
Organize a time to take the school’s placement test and an interview with the Director