The school health office collaborates with all the staff, students and parents for better and more effective learning.
QSI International School of Skopje employs a registered licensed nurse who is available each day from 08:00 until 16:00. The nurse can be contact on by email or her phone number. When the school nurse is not in the school, there is a person to give first aid if it is needed.
The school health office provides the following services:
- health screenings
- attending to primary health needs and sports injuries
- providing first aid help at accidents and other emergency care
- identifying and evaluating problems and illnesses
- maintaining health records for all students and inform the parents for every health condition or problem of their children
- counseling students on the importance of healthy lifestyles
The following are the key goals of our health services:
- to provide adequate health services at all times.
- to foster effective relationships with community organizations that provide support and advice related to health, safety and child protection
- to ensure adequate health service away from school at school trips with staff member trained in first aid and enough first aid kits.
- in the case of infectious diseases, the health office will ensure that all health procedures are implemented to prevent the spread and keep safe the health of all the community
- to collect and analyze data to look for trends in an effort to improve health care for students and staff
- to promote a safe and healthy community in which the students will be encouraged to become life-long learners, self-managers, and self-advocates for health, education and other issues.
- to implement a plan of action for the elimination, minimization or acceptance of health problems.